• To promote understanding of the causes, investigation and treatment of disorders of the liver, pancreas and biliary tree;
• To encourage the interchange of clinical and scientific knowledge among doctors in related disciplines working in this field;
• To study any relevant problems that affect the liver, pancreas and biliary tract and to facilitate collaborative research into the factors that lead to disease of these organs and their prevention;
• To foster friendship among clinicians and scientists in different disciplines involved in hepatic, pancreatic, and biliary disease;
• To strive towards the highest ethical standards in this field of endeavour;
• To foster education and career development in the field through an identifiablefunding mechanism;
• To establish a forum to facilitate the collation and analysis of data, discussion of problem cases, and voluntary audit of management and outcomes.
If you have any questions or require any further information on HPBASA please contact us using the form below